- 6-8 oz. salmon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium glass bowl, prepare marinade by mixing garlic, light olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and parsley.
- Place salmon fillets in a medium glass baking dish, and cover with the marinade.
- Marinate in the refrigerator about 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375*
- Place fillets in aluminum foil, cover with marinade, and seal.
- Place sealed salmon in the glass dish
- Bake 40-45 minutes, until easily flaked with a fork.
Recipes are copyright NickyDare 2012-2016. All Rights Reserved.